Greenwood, Wisconsin 1909
View 2 (Left Center of the Panoramic Photo)
Contributed by Tim Plunkett.
1910 View of Greenwood, Wisconsin's Main street
Contributed by The Greenwood Public Library.
The Big Store and Shed was built in 1899, by Nathaniel Caldwell Foster of Fairchild, Wisconsin.
Notice the shed for buggies and wagons which was provided for the shoppers at the "Big Store" which later became "The Farmers' Store".