Bio: Noah, Adolph – Fire
Destroys House (Aug 1904)
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 11 Aug 1904
Fire broke out Monday just after dinner in the roof of Adolph Noah’s house, six miles north and west of Greenwood, destroying the building. Most of the furniture was saved, but that upstairs being mostly lost. We understand he had $600 insurance on the house. A defective chimney is supposed to have been the cause of the fire.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
Become a Clark County History Buff
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,
Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,