Church: Greenwood St. Mary’s –
New Parsonage (1909)
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 26 Aug 1909
Ground has been broken and the digging of the cellar started for the erection of a new parsonage south of and belonging to St. Mary’s Catholic Church, which will be occupied by the Rev. Father Boeckman, pastor of the church.
It will be a frame building 30 x 32 feet in dimensions, and will be two stories high and will be built in colonial style. This will add greatly to the appearance of Main Street, the vacant lot which it will occupy has not always been a pleasant sight to look upon. The lot around the house will be graded with a sloping lawn to the sidewalk, which will be of cement.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs