Bio: Baggerley, Dr. Arlo - Veterinarian


Surnames: Baggerley, Lee, Kistler

----Source: Family Scrapbook

Dr. Arlo Baggerley received his degree in Veterinary Medicine from Michigan State University in December of 1967 and purchased Dr. W. L. Lee's veterinary practice, home and offices at Loyal, Wisconsin, the same month.

The doctor said about 95% of his practice is devoted to dairy cattle. Family pets and occasionally horses, make up the other 5%. Some of the most common ailments of dairy cattle that require treatment are milk fever, mastitis and acetonemia. Surgery is needed when a cow has swallowed too much hardware, has developed a twisted stomach or is having extreme difficulty in calving.

The Baggerleys have three daughters and one son — Vicki, Beth, Sherry, and Dale.

He is married to the former Doris Kistler of Winamac.

Dr. Baggerley's best liked hobbies are reading and fishing.



© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.


Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.


Become a Clark County History Buff


Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.


Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel