Obit: LePage, Betty L. (1923-2017)
Transcriber: Robert Lipprandt
Surnames: Dickinson, Lange, Leischer, LePage, O'Hara, Patoile
----Source: The Owen Withee Enterprise (Owen, WI) 3/08/2017
LePage, Betty L. (Lange) (3 SEP 1923 - 6 MAR 2017)
Betty L. LePage, age 93, of Abbotsford formerly of Owen, passed away on Monday, March 6, 2017 at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.
A Memorial Service will be held at the United Church of Christ in Owen at a later date. Interment will follow in the Riverside Cemetery in Withee. The Maurina-Schilling Funeral Home in Owen is entrusted with the arrangements.
Betty was born on September 3, 1923 the daughter of Gustav and Florence (Leischer) Lange in Stanley, WI. She attended Windy Brooke Grade School in the town of Chelsea and Medford High School. On February 26, 1942, Betty was united in marriage to Nicholas LePage in Medford at the minister's parsonage.
She worked at the Owen Pea Cannery and later at the Frederick Post Company in Owen for 35 years as a shipping clerk. Betty was a member of United Church of Christ in Owen. She was also an active member of the Owen American Legion Post #123 Auxiliary and the O-W Vets Club.
She thoroughly enjoyed league bowling. Betty especially loved being with her children and grandchildren.
Betty is survived by her children: Valerie (Lyle) Dickinson of Dousman, Sharon (Dave) O'Hara of Brentwood, CA and Doreen Patoile of River Falls, seven grandchildren: Lance (Michelle), Rochelle (Chris), Craig (Lisa), Traci (Chris), Trevor (Kala), Tiffany (Max) and Tara (Nick) and eight great-grandchildren. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband; Nick, a daughter; Jaqueline and 4 brothers and a sister.
Family and friends may express condolences online at www.maurinaschilling.com.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs