BioA: Koschak, Mr./Mrs. Ignatz J. (Silver – 1957)
Surnames: Francel, Koschak, Kokaly, Lesar, Novak, Hartung, Zorman, Lamovec, Krapf, Klinke, Snedic
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 24 Oct 1957
Koschak, Mr./Mrs. Ignatz J. (Silver – 19 OCT 1957)
On Oct. 19, 1932 at Holy Family Catholic Church, Willard (Clark Co., Wis.), Miss Frances Francel, daughter of Frank Francel and the late Johanna Francel was united in marriage to Ignatz J. Koschak, son of the late Louis and Jennie Koschak. Rev. john Novak officiated.
The attendants were Mary Koschak, sister of the groom (now Mrs. John Lesar), Hannah Francel, sister of the bride (now Mrs. Kokaly), Joe Francel, brother of the bride, and the late Tony Kokaly.
On Sunday, Oct. 20, 1957 at 8:00 a.m., a High Mass was read at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Greenwood by Rev. Father Edward Hartung.
The Koschaks lived at Willard for some time, and then moved to thorp and in 1948 came to Greenwood (Clark Co.) to live. Mr. Koschak is manager of the Greenwood Milk Products Cooperative.
They have five daughters, Barbara, who attends State College at Whitewater; Frances, who is attending the College of St. Theresa at Winona;; Kathleen, Bernadine and Mary Joe at home.
On Saturday evening they entertained relatives at their home. Those present were: Miss Barbara Koschak, White water; Mr. and Mrs. Ed Zorman, Loyal, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Francel, Wanda and Jim, Marshfield; Mr. and Mrs. John Lesar, Mr. and Mrs. John Francel, Frank Francel, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Lamovec and family, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Koschak and family, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Krapf and Betty, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Klinke, Mrs. Hanna Kokaly.
On Sunday evening they entertained Mr. and Mrs. David Koschak, Waukegan, Ill. and Mr. and Mrs. John Snedic and son Bill.
The Koschaks received many lovely gifts, cards and money.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs