BioA: Hainzlsperger, Mr./Mrs. John (Golden -
Contact: Debbie Mann
Surnames: Hainzlsperger, Noll, Schneider, Kleinschmidt, Marrow, Purkis
----Source: Tribune-Phonograph, (Abbotsford, Clark Co., Wis.) 10/13/1966
Hainzlsperger, Mr./Mrs. John (Golden 10 Oct 1966)
Mr. and Mrs. John Hainzlsperger Sr. observed their golden wedding anniversary October 10, but celebrated Saturday, Oct. 8.
The couple attended mass at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Colby, at 1 p.m. with Rev. Blenker officiating.
Mr. and Mrs. Hainzlsperger received best wished and congratulations at an open house held Saturday afternoon at the Colby city hall.
The children presented bronze and gold corsages to their mother and her attendant, Mrs. Hildegarde Noll. Gold carnation boutonnieres were presented to their father and his best man, Harry Noll.
Gold and bronze floral arrangements by Mrs. George Schneider decorated the altars of St. Mary’s church and the city hall.
Relatives and friends enjoyed an afternoon of dancing with entertainment provided by Marvin and Dennis Augustine. Refreshments were served throughout the afternoon.
A supper was served to the immediate family. Following the supper, Mr. and Mrs. Hainzlsperger cut the wedding cake presented to them by Mrs. Frank Sterzinger.
Guest attended from Milwaukee, Beaver Dam, Phelps, Neillsville, Madison, Hewitt, Stevens Point, Marshfield, Spencer, Loyal, Unity, Dorchester and Hartford.
Children of the couple are: John Jr. of Milwaukee, Mrs. George, Schneider, Joseph L. Hainzlsperger, both of Colby, Irvin Hainzlsperger of Unity, Mrs. Viola Kleinschmidt of Spencer, Mrs. Delber (Virginia) Marrow and Mrs. Clyde (Eleanor) Purkis, both of Marshfield, Leroy Hainzlsperger, Stevens Point, and Raymond Hainzlsperger, at home.
A son Harold, died in 1945.
The couple have 37 grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs