Church: Loyal – Trinity
Lutheran Dedication (Nov 1914)
Surnames: Doemann, Lange, Timmermann, Zimmerman, Reiff, Viergutz
----- Source: Loyal Tribune (Loyal, Clark Co., Wis.) 11/19/1914
The dedication of the new Lutheran Church erected by the local Evangelical Lutheran Trinity Congregation, is to be held during the week of November 29th, 1914. The following is the program of the celebration:
- Sunday November 29th, service at 10:30 a.m.
- Dedication of church by local pastor and visiting clergy. Sermon by Prof. A.K.G. Doemann of St. Paul, Minnesota
- Afternoon services at 2:30 p.m. Sermon by Rev. Lange of Watertown, Wisconsin.
- Evening services at 8:00 p.m. Sermon by Prof. A.K.G. Doemann. This service will be held in the English language.
- Prof. G.A. Timmermann of Oshkosh, Wisconsin will preside at the pipe organ.
- The ladies will serve dinner in the basement of the church.
- Monday evening, November 30th at 8:00 p.m., a Sacred Concert will be held. Instrumental and vocal selections by Prof. G.A. Timmerman, Miss Zimmerman and the choir. No admission will be charge. A collection will be held.
- Tuesday evening, December 1 at 8:00 p.m. Sermon by Rev. J. Reiff of Granton, Wisconsin.
- Thursday evening, December 3 at 8:00 p.m. Sermon by Rev. D. Viergutz of Nasonville, Wisconsin, especially for young people.
A cordial invite is extended to everyone. Some and share our joys at every service.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs