School: Loyal H.S. (Class of 1943 reunion, 40th 1983)
Contact: Kathleen E. Englebretson
Surnames: Hinkelman, Lawrenz, Sturtz, Horner, Nelson, Haas, Scheckelman Mueller, Christenson, Bertz, Fulwiler, Stevens, Helm, Adair, Vogel, Tucker, Bethke, , Ehlert, Smith, Owen, Englebretson, Kramas, Luchterhand, Pachal, Lavene, Kronberger, Prior, Esselman, Beaver, Young, Cole, Otto, Luber, Mack, Walter, Weyer
---Source: Marshfield News-Herald (22 July 1983)
LOYAL -- A dinner and program highlighted the 40th reunion Saturday of the Loyal High School Class of 1943.
Arden Hinkelman was emcee. Letters from classmates unable to attend, and from former teachers were read. Prizes were awarded.
Guests included the former agriculture teacher, Carl Lawrenz and his wife from Kewaunee, and Howard Sturtz Sr., Loyal, the former school janitor.
Those attending from out-of-state were Esther Horner Nelson, Long Beach, California; Allan Haas, Seattle; Roland and Florien Scheckelman Mueller, Latrobe, Pennsylvania; Alan Christenson, Richmond, Indiana; Mr. and Mrs. Edward Bertz, Homewood, Illinois, and Mr. and Mrs. Edward Bertz, Homewood, Illinois and Mr. and Mrs. Laurence Fulwiler, Chicago.
Others attending were Mr. and Mrs. Vern Stevens, Wisconsin Dells; Delores Helm Adair, Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. John Vogel, Wisconsin Rapids; Beverly Tucker Bethke, Wausau; Genevieve Ehlert Smith, Owen; Glen Owen, Burlington; Lucille Englebretson Kramas, Curtiss; and Mr. and Mrs. Earl Luchterhand, Mr. and Mrs. Arden Hinkelman and Alvin and Alice Pachal Lavene, all of Neillsville.
Those from Loyal attending were Dorothy Kronberger Prior, Jim and Mary Ann Esselman Beaver, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Young, Mr. and Mrs. Dale Young, Mr. and Mrs. Don Cole, Allen and Mavis Otto Luber, Mr. and Mrs. Sherrin Mack and Robert and Dorothy Walter Weyer.
There were 45 class members.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs