BioM: Buddinger, Clara (Marriage - 1916)
Surnames: BRUSSOW BUDDINGER
----Source: Clark County Republican & Press (Neillsville, Wis.) 06/29/1916
Buddinger, Clara (Marriage - 21 JUN 1916)
A very pretty wedding took place at the home of the bride, June 21, 1916, when Miss Clara, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Peter Buddinger, was united in the holy bonds of wedlock to Mr. Arthur Brussow, son of Mr. and Mrs. Brussow.
The bride is a charming young lady, both in appearance and manner, which has won for her a host of friends.
The groom is a young man of fine appearance, a gentleman in every respect. He is a carpenter, of the town of Loyal, Clark County, Wis., where he has a beautiful home for him and his bonny bride.
The bride wore a gown of shadow lace over white silk and carried a bouquet of pink and white carnations. The groom wore the customary black suit.
Miss Pearl Heller acted as bridesmaid, and Mr. William Buddinger, brother of the bride, was groomsman.
The parlor and dining rooms were beautifully decorated with white and pink carnations. Precisely at 1 o’clock the bridal party took their places beneath the bower of carnations and sprays of ferns in the center, in which hung a large wedding bell, and there in the presence of many relatives and friends, the sacred words were spoken, which made them man and wife.
After the ceremony, a bounteous wedding supper was served, followed by a reception in the evening at the Hein Hall, to which a large concourse of friends gathered. Those present at the wedding were Mr. and Mrs. Brussow, Mr. and Mrs. Paul Brussow, Mr. and Mrs. Meirs, Mr. and Mrs. Helmuth Brussow, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Buddinger, Mr. and Mrs. John Begley, Mr. and Mrs. Gust Garbush, Mr. Charles Leubke and Mrs. Ray Canfield.
The bride and groom were the recipients of many beautiful presents to remind them of their many friends, who wish them success in their happy wedded life.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs