History: Greenwood, Northside Repair Shop
Surnames: MILLER BOWEN BUKER ARBS SYTH LEMANS BREDESEN
----SOURCE: Smith Honeywell Miller's photo
Greenwood, Wisconsin Northside Repair Shop
Patricia A. Kay
NORTHSIDE REPAIR SHOP
Smith Honeywell Miller's photo collection contained this picture of a repair shop which was located in Greenwood, WI.
History of the Northside Repair Shop
City of Greenwood, WI--It was located in Block 13, Lot 10 of the Miller Addition on Miller Street.
Oct. 6, 1902--J. C. & A. E. Miller sold to Erastus Bowen
May 6, 1906--Erastus Bowen sold to Alice Young
May 7, 1907--Alice Youngs sold to Ed Buker
Ed Buker sold Maxwell and Nash automobiles from the shop and employeed Louis Arbs as mechanic.
Dec. 19, 1929--Ed Buker sold to Louis Arbs
Nov. 22, 1944--Louis Arbs sold to Arnold & Ruby Syth
Feb. 4, 1946--Arnold & Ruby Syth sold to Emil & Julia Lemans
Mar. 14, 1947--Emil & Julia Leman sold to Leo & Mabel Bredesen
Dec. 3, 1964--Mabel Bredesen sold to St. Mary's Catholic Church
St. Mary's Church requested the building be burned by the Fire Department Volunteers and today the remaining lot is used for parking in the rear of the parish.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs