Bio: Schlinsog, Harold (Cloverleaf Dairy)
Surnames: Schlinsog, Pelsdorf, Mullins,Schwantes
----Source: Family Records
Cloverleaf Dairy Businesses
Contributed by William Schlinsog.
Harry Schlinsog owned the Cloverleaf Dairy in the township of Eaton, located 3 miles west and 2 miles south of Greenwood at the north east corner of Chickadee and Cty Hwy. O. Harry Schlinsog, bought the factory in 1943 and sold it to Dairy Belt Cheese of Spencer in 1946. In 1946 he purchased a cheese factory in Pelsdorf, located 3 miles south east of Loyal, which he renamed Schlinsog Dairy. It was operated by the family until 1992 when the business was sold to Mullins of Mosinee and the factory closed. Below is a picture of the Cloverleaf Dairy of Greenwood and below that, one of the Schlinsog Dairy of Loyal. The Schlinsog family also owned and operated the Lynn Dairy in the Town of Lynn from 1948 to 1949 when it was sold to William Schwantes Sr.
Cloverleaf Dairy, Greenwood, WI
Dairy Businesses of Clark Co., WI
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs