Washburn--Township 23N, Range 1W Plat MapŠ
Clark County, Wisconsin
[Introduction: Public Land Acquisition] [Surveying Clark County]
1915 Clark County Soil Maps: [NE] [NW] [CE] [CW] [SE] [SW]
Clark Co., Wis. Patentees by Surname Warrantees by Surname
Washburn Township, Patentees by Location; History
Clark County Land & Property Index
1. The homestead claim was made by Janette Wallace for the heirs of James Wallace (Section 8)
2. The warrant was assigned by Eliza Seymour, widow of warrantee, to John McMillan and Alexander McMillan (Sections 8 and 9)
3. The warrant was assigned by Enoch D. Weed, administrator of estate of warrantee, to E.B. Baldwin; and by E.B. Baldwin to Charles A. Weed; and by Charles A. Weed to Leander G. Merrill (Sections 33 and 34)
4. The warrant was assigned by Elliott T. Merrick to Dudley J. Spaulding (Section 34)
5. The scrip was assigned by Illinois Industrial University to Dudley J. Spaulding (Section 34)
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs