News: Thorp (Eau Claire Tech School Grads (1971)
Surnames: Strojny, Losiewicz, Schesel, Kuester, Seaman, Pajak, Rogalski, Briski
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 17 Jun 1971
District One Technical Institute students received degrees, diplomas or certificates at the Jun3 graduation held at the University Arena.
Among the graduates were the following students from Thorp:
- Edward William Strojny, Field Power Maintenance (diploma)
- Gary Allen Losiewicz, Industrial Draftsman (diploma)
- Richard William Schesel, Industrial Draftsman (diploma)
- Frederick John Kuester, Wood Technics (diploma)
- Glenn Earl Seaman, Wood Technics (diploma)
- James Kasmer Pajak, Machine Tool (diploma)
- Ronald Chester Rogalski, Machine Tool (diploma)
- Lawrence David Briski, Industrial Electronics (Associate degree)
High academic honors were also awarded to 46 students, including Lawrence D. Briski.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs