BioA: Bukovec, Mr. and Mrs. Albert (Silver -
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Bukovec, Gregorich, Marinshek, Kezel, Degenhardt, Klapatauskas, Wind, Rozich, Sacauskis, Knepper, Bergaman, Pernsteiner, Coleman, Ahdrin, Gallager, Koopman
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co., WI) 8/16/1973
Bukovec, Mr. and Mrs. Albert (Silver - 7 August 1973)
The Rev. Leander Koopman officiated at a silver anniversary mass for Mr. and Mrs. Albert Bukovec during the 8 o’clock mass Saturday evening at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Greenwood.
Albert Bukovec and Christine Gregorich were married August 7, 1948, at Holy Family Catholic Church in Willard by the late Rev. Marcel Marinshek.
Attendants were: Mayme (Gregorich) Kezel, Mr. and Mrs. Don Degenhardt, Josephine (Klapatauskas) Wind, Edward Bukovec, Edward Gregorich, and Mary (Rozich) Sacauskis, Evelyn (Knepper) Bergaman was the flower girl, while William Gregorich was the ringbearer.
Mr. and Mrs. Bukovec have six children: Richard, Gary, Carol, Mary, Glen and William. After their marriage the Bukovecs lived in Chicago, Il., until 1952, when they returned here and settled on a farm near Greenwood. Mr. Bukovec has been engaged in carpenter work since.
Festivities Saturday evening included a dance and open house at the Legion Hall in Greenwood. A lunch and refreshments were served to about 115 people and a mock wedding was held. The anniversary cake was made and decorated by Mrs. Ralph Pernsteiner. The honored couple received a numb4er of gifts and congratulatory cards.
Those from away attending were: Mr. and Mrs. Bill Coleman of Herscher, Il.; Mr. and Mrs. Francis Gregorich of Stoughton; Mr. and Mr. Walter Ahdrin, Jim and David Gregorich, of Menard, Ia.; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Gallager of Green Bay; and friends and relatives from Willard and Greenwood. Special guests were Mrs. Mary Gregorich and Mrs. Louise Bukovec.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs