School: Granton H.S. Class of 1947 (25 Year
Reunion - 1972)
Contact: Dolores (Mohr) Kenyon
Surnames: Eggleston, Ebert, Winkel, Scholtz, Eiseman, Chitwood, War.um, Ruchaber, Crothers, Turner, Keuer, Swenson, Rosandich, Pigott, Johnson, Treu, Smith, Nimmer, Madler, Sternitzky, Krejci, Garbisch, Anding
----Source: Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark Co, WI) 6/29/1972
Granton High School (25 Year Reunion - 1972)
Thirteen members of the Granton High School class of 1947 were among those who gathered at Bali Hai Supper Club Saturday evening for the group’s 25-year reunion.
Mrs. Jack Eggleston of Stanton, Ca, received the award for coming from the farthest distance. Other prizes were as follows: Russell Ebert, most children (six); Mrs. Dave Winkel, longest married and most grandchildren: Duane Scholtz, most recently married.
Special guests were former principal and Mrs. Carl Eiseman of Galesburg, Il, and teachers Jack Chitwood and Mrs. Chitwood of Slinger, Mrs. Elliott Warlum and Mr. Warlum and Mrs. Olivia Ruchaber of Neillsville and Mrs. Marcia Crothers of Granton.
Class members and husbands and wives present were Mr. and Mrs. Jack (Beverly Turner) Eggleston of Stanton, Ca, Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd (Esther Keuer) Swenson of Caledonia, Il, Mr. and Mrs. Paul Rosandich of Lodi, Mr. and Mrs. Duane Scholtz of Rockford, Il, Mr. and Mrs. Russell Ebert of Madison, Mr. and Mrs. William (Doris Pigott) Johnson of Milton, Mr. and Mrs. Jack True of Clintonville, Mr. and Mrs. Ed (Evelyn Smith) Nimmer of West Allis, Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Madler of Marshfield, Mr. and Mrs. Delmar Sternitzky of Spencer and Mr. and Mrs. Dave (Betty Krejci) Winkel, Mr. and Mrs. Marvin Garbisch, and Mr. and Mrs. Duane Anding, all of Granton.
Members of the planning committee were Delmar Sternitzky, Stanley Madler, Duane Anding and Marvin Garbisch.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs