Bio: Flack, J. W. (1881)
Surnames: Flack, Bedell
----Source: The History of Northern Wisconsin (Marathon County, Wis.) 1881, page 560
J. W. FLACK, proprietor of livery stable, Wausau. Was born in Geneva, Walworth Co., Wis., Oct. 27, 1845, and lived there fourteen years, removing to the town of La Fayette in the same county, where he resided for seven years, when he came to Burlington, Wis., and has since been engaged in stock raising. He was then in Missouri one year; in Ripon, Wis., in the livery business one year, when he went to Mackford, Green Lake Co., and on a stock farm of his own, where he developed some of the best trotters of the ages of one, two, three and four years. Mr. Flack was on his farm until 1879, when he was appointed Deputy United States Marshal, with headquarters at Sparta, Wis., where he lived until December, 1880, when he came to Wausau. He was married at Markesan, Green Lake Co., Wis., June 25, 1871, to Esther A. Bedell, who was born in New Hampshire. They have two sons, Eddie R. and Bertie.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs