Bio: Green, William A. MD (1877 – 19??)
Surnames: Green, Welch
---Source: History of Marathon County Wisconsin and Representative Citizens, by Louis Marchetti, 1913.
Green, William A. MD (27 March 1877 – 19??)
WILLIAM A. GREEN, MD, physician and surgeon, who has been professionally established at Wausau since 1904, with office at No. 520 Third Street, was born at Sterling, Ill., March 27, 1877, and is a son of S. Green, a contractor there.
William A. Green was reared at Sterling, attended the excellent public schools there and graduated from the Sterling High School, immediately afterward entering upon the study of medicine and was graduated from the Chicago Homeopathic College in the class of 1901. For one year afterward he was an interne in the Homeopathic Hospital and then opened an office and practiced at Ohio, Ill., until 1904, when he came to Wausau. Dr. Green has built up an excellent practice here, keeps fully abreast with the times in his profession and is a member of the Wisconsin State and the American Medical Associations.
At Quincy, Ill., in 1902, Dr. Green was married to Miss Clara Welch. He has never found time to be very active in politics although always interested as a good citizen in affairs of importance both at home and abroad and is ever willing to exert his influence in support of law and order. He is identified with the Elks.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs