Bio: Vedder, H. A. MD (1878 – 19??)
Surnames: Vedder, Wilson
---Source: History of Marathon County Wisconsin and Representative Citizens, by Louis Marchetti, 1913.
Vedder, H. A. MD (1 November 1878 – 19??)
H. A. VEDDER, M. D., physician and surgeon at Edgar, Wisconsin, is a native of this state, born in Walworth County, November 1, 1878. After completing the public school course and graduating from the High School at Marshfield, Wisconsin, he entered the medical department of the Northwestern University at Chicago, where he was graduated in the class of 1905. Dr. Vedder located immediately at Edgar, selecting his present suite of office space in the Dapratto Building. He has built up a practice that extends three miles east of the village, fourteen miles south, nine miles west, and seven miles north. Additionally he is examining physician for a number of the leading insurance companies. He keeps well informed concerning scientific progress through membership in the Marathon County, the Wisconsin State and the American Medical Associations.
Dr. Vedder married Miss Mary Wilson, who is a daughter of Rev. Wilson, formerly a Presbyterian minister at Wausau, now of Reedsburg, Wisconsin. They have three children: Janette, Lillian and Harry. Dr. Vedder confines himself closely to his profession but, when occasion arises, takes a good citizen's part in public matters.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs