History: Hatfield Cemetery (Before 1952)
Surnames: Staszak, Helbling, Sindelar, Anderson, Zlesak, Jelinek
----Source: Memoirs of Agnes Staszak Schanen
Hatfield Cemetery (Before 1952)
Hatfield Cemetery has been improved –
Those in charge of the Hatfield cemetery may well be proud of the greatly improved appearance of the place, which has a new entrance gate, a gateway arch and a new fence, besides having been cleaned generally and made neat and attractive. These fine improvements made possible by generous contributions made by members and non-members of the Hatfield Cemetery Association to Joe Staszak, who worked on the project last fall.
The picture with this article (not able at this time to put the picture on the website) shows a very fine view of the attractive entrance. The pipe for the arch was bent by Mr. Helbling, Black River Falls. The lettering was done by Charles Sindelar and the welding by C. J. Anderson. The gate, arch and fence were put up by Frank Zlesak, Charles Jelinek, John Staszak and Joe Staszak. The painting was done by Albert Staszak. They may all be proud of their work.
Members of the Hatfield Cemetery Association again take pleasure in thanking each and every one who contributed and made this great improvement possible.
Any one interested in how they can obtain a free lot in this cemetery may contact Charles Sindelar, Clerk, or Joe Staszak, treasurer.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs