Bio: Kaemerer, F. A., Pastor
Contact: R. Lipprandt
----Source: Medford Area Centennial Book, 1874 - 1974, Medford St. Paulís Lutheran Church, pages 87 & 89
During Reverend Kaemerers pastorate, a group of Lutheran Christians called Rev. Kaemerer (Little Black) to conduct services West of Medford in 1885.
He conducted the first service in the German Language for this group on June 27, 1885. The first organizing congregational meeting was held on July 22, 1885 and the official name of ďEvangesische Lutherische St. Paulus GemeindeĒ (St. Paulís Evangelical Lutheran Church) was adopted and the church remained unattached to any particular synod.
On August 30, 1885, it was voted to build a 20 X 30 block building (near the Town of Medford Town Hall) and was dedicated on November 1, 1885.
Reverend F. A. Kaemerer served St. Paulís from 1885 through 1887.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs