BioM: Bombard, Charlotte (1942)
Surnames: Bombard, Yaeger, Beal, Becker, Andrews, Foemmel
----Source: Spencer Record, Spencer, Wis.) 12/31/1942
Bombard, Charlotte (1942)
Charlotte Bombard Wed to Fred Yaeger
Ceremony Performed at the Methodist Church. Bride Is Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Bombard.
The First Methodist church at Marshfield was the scene of the 7 o’clock nuptial service read by the Rev. Ellery J. Beal in Marshfield Saturday Dec. 19 which united in marriage Miss Charlotte Arlene Bombard of Marshfield, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Milton Bombard of Loyal, and Fred Yaeger of Marshfield. A tall lighted Christmas tree, evergreen boughs, and lighted tapers provided a pretty holiday setting. Mrs. Ronald Becker was organist and Mrs. Russel Andrews of Spencer sang “I Love You Truly.” The bride was attired in a white silk chiffon gown fashioned in princess style with a lace bodice and lace insets in the long sleeves, and a long train. Her veil billowed from a headdress of seed pearls and she carried a bouquet of roses and chrysanthemums. Miss Irene Foemmel of Marshfield in a pale blue chiffon dress and matching shoulder length veil and wearing a wrist corsage of carnations and sweet peas, was maid of honor. Dale Bombard of Spencer, brother of the bride, attended the groom.
Mrs. Bombard chose a blue crepe dress for viewing the ceremony and later welcoming the guests at a supper where covers were laid for 25 guests, and the reception held at the Bombard home. Mrs. Yaeger is a graduate of the Spencer high school with the class of ’41 and is employed at Wasserberger Dickof hardware store. The groom who was graduated from the Addy high school at Addy, Wash, in 1938, for the past two years has been employed at the Roddis Veneer and Lumber co. plant in Marshfield, where the couple will make their home.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs