BioM: Baronsky, Janet Marion #2 (1952)
Surnames: Baronsky, Dumler, Burgraff, Bruesewitz,
----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark
County, Wis.) 05/01/1952
Baronsky, Janet Marion (Marriage - 23 April 1952)
Now making their home on the groom’s farm
on Route 1, Owen, are Mr. and Mrs. Harry H. Dumler, who were
married at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, in St. Thomas Catholic
Church, Milan, by the Rev. Jacob Burgraff.
The bride is the former Janet Marion Baronsky,
daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Baronsky, Abbotsford, Wis. The
groom’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Henry Dumler, live on Route 1,
Bridal attendants were her sister, Mrs. Donald
Bruesewitz, Spencer, as matron of honor; another sister, Miss
Delores Baronsky, and the groom’s cousin, Miss Kathryn
Fritzler, Chicago, as bridesmaids. The groom was attended by Donald
Bruesewitz, Alfred Laabs, Owen, and his brother, Jack Dumler, Owen.
The bride’s gown was of ninon over satin
with a fitted bodice, ruffled lace trim, and lace trim on waist and
skirt. The long sleeves extended in points over the wrists. Her
veil of illusion was caught to a lace cap trimmed with pearls and
she carried a bouquet of pink and white roses with white ribbons.
Her jewelry was a rhinestone necklace.
The matron of honor wore a lavender dress of
ninon over taffeta with ruffled yoke and ruffled trim on the full
skirt. She carried a bouquet of yellow and white carnations tied
with green ribbons. Miss Baronsky wore a mint green dress fashioned
like that of the matron of honor, and carried a bouquet of pink and
white carnations tied with lavender ribbon. Miss Fritzler’s
gown was of yellow net over taffeta and she carried a bouquet of
pink and white carnations accented with yellow ribbon.
A reception was held at the home of the
bride’s parents and in the evening a dance was given at the
Colby Park pavilion.
The bride was employed by the Haderlein insurance office prior to her marriage.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs