BioA: Krasselt, Ernest, Mr./Mrs. (50th - 1945)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: Krasselt, Luchterhand, Kissinger, Siegert, Anderegg, Engstrom
The Loyal Tribune 17 May 1945
Krasselt, Ernest, Mr./Mrs. (50th - 11 MAY 1945)
Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Krasselt celebrated their golden wedding anniversary on Friday evening, May 11, at their home in the village.
Mr. and Mrs. Krasselt were married on May 11, 1895, in the Lutheran parsonage at Joliet, Ill., by the Rev. Shellie. They later moved to Spencer, where they lived on a farm for several years. Six years ago they moved to their present home.
During the evening’s celebration their pastor, the Rev. J. C. Langholz, spoke, and their small gathering, and their small granddaughter, Marlene Anderegg, sang "Jesus Loves Me."
All of the six children of the Krasselts, together with their families, were present, as follows: Mrs. William (Elsie) Luchterhand of Marshfield, Mrs. Alvin (Vera) Kissinger of Chili, George and Siegert Krasselt of Spencer, Mrs. Edwin (Susie) Anderegg of Loyal, and Mrs. James (Emma) Engstrom of Woodstock, Ill.
Other present were: the Rev. and Mrs. Langholz, Albert Schroeder, Mrs. Martha Kline, Mr. and Mrs. Jake Anderegg and Mr. and Mrs. Walter Krahn, all of Loyal; Mr. and Mrs. John Sebastian and family and Miss Helena Siegert of Marshfield; Mrs.. Caroline Horn of Greenwood; Mr. and Mrs. Charles Mueller of Chili; Mr. and Mrs. Albert Tews, Melvin Tews and daughter, Anola, Mr. and Mrs. William Reinheimer and son, Milton, Albert Dietz, Mrs. Selma Dietz, Mr. and Mrs. Paul Bymers and son, Roger, Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Voelker and family, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Vanderhoof, Mr. and Mrs. Herb Koepke, Henry Kibble, George Gunz and Mr. and Mrs. Martin Below, all of Spencer, and Miss Ione Morgan of Unity, Wis.
Philip Rotar of Marshfield furnished the music.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs