BioM: Brill, Delores #2 (1946)
Surnames: Kiefer, Brill, Dresen, Bailey, Orth, Glass, Rifenberg, Steger, Duellman
----Source: Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.) 06/20/1946
Brill, Delores (Marriage - 12 June 1946)
Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Kiefer are now on a wedding trip to California, and on their return they will be at home on a farm east of Abbotsford, Wis.
Miss Delores Brill, daughter of Mrs. Rose Brill, of the town of Hull, and Raymond Kiefer, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kiefer, of Abbotsford were united in marriage, June 12, at St. Mary’s Catholic church, Colby, Wis. The Rev. G. Dresen, of Athens, read the service preceding a nuptial high mass.
The bride wore a gown of white slipper satin, fashioned with sweetheart neckline, a full net skirt trimmed with bow of white satin, and long sleeves tapering to points at the wrists. Her long white silk tulle veil was caught to a tiara of white flowers and she carried a shower bouquet of lilies, roses and swansonia.
Mrs. John Bailey, as her sister’s matron of honor, wore a deep pink satin gown with full net overskirt, and a matching head piece of pink satin flowers. Mrs. Raymond Orth, as bridesmaid, wore a gown of deep sky blue satin with full net skirt over satin and matching head piece of satin flowers. Both attendants wore wrist corsages of pink and white carnations.
The groom was attended by the bride’s brother, John Brill, and Raymond Orth.
A wedding dinner and reception were held at the home of the bride’s mother, with the immediate relatives attending. In the evening, a wedding dance was held at Walter’s pavilion.
Out of town relatives present at the wedding included Mr. and Mrs. Herman Glass, Mrs. Ray Rifenberg, Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. Alvis Steger, Red Granite; Mr. and Mrs. John Steger, Theresa; and Mr. and Mrs. Henry Duellman, Abbotsford, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs