BioM: Twarowski, Valeria (1947)
Surnames: Kodl, Twarowski, Siegienski, Hendriks
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 05/08/1947
Twarowski, Valeria (26 APR 1947)
Miss Valeria Twarowski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Twarowski, became the bride of Emil Kodl, son of Mr. and Mrs. Albert Kodl Sr., in a ceremony performed at 10:15 a.m. by Rev. F. Piekarski at St. Hedwig’s Church on April 26, 1947.
The bride was beautifully attired in a gown of lace and net over satin with a long train and veil caught to a tiara of beads and trimmed with lace. She wore a locket, the groom’s gift. Her bouquet was of white roses and gardenia tied with a satin bow. She place a bouquet of white flowers on the Virgin altar during the ceremony.
The couple was attended by Casimer Twarowski as best man and Frances Siegienski as first bridesmaid, and wore yellow chiffon. Other attending couples were Jerry Kodl and Mary Twarowski, and John and Wanda Hendriks. Miss Twarowski was dressed in aqua chiffon marquisette and Mrs. Hendriks in pale blue chiffon. The bridesmaids all wore gold crosses, gifts of the bride, and carried bouquets of shaded pink carnations trimmed with bows. All wore white headbands and blushers.
Matron of honor was Mary Kodl, who wore pink chiffon. The groom and his attendants wore tuxedos, he a gardenia and they carnation boutonnieres.
The bride and groom’s mothers were dressed in navy blue with corsages of white carnations tied in white.
A white rug led the way for the contracting couple to the altar which was beautifully decorated with mixed flowers.
The reception was held at the P.N.A. Hall throughout the day and evening with music by the Nightingales.
The happy couple will reside on a farm near Thorp.
Out of town guests at the wedding were: Mr. and Mrs. John Twarowski of Stanley; Mr. and Mrs. John Jarnolek of Gilman; Mr. and Mrs. Joe Twarowski of Bellinger, and Mr. and Mrs. Mike Wojcik of Medford.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs