Church: Greenwood Zion UCC (Addition - 1954)
Surnames: Abel, Braun, Dusso, Ludwig, Myer, Schneider, Unger, Koch
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) (22 Jul 1954)
The Women's Guild of Zion Evangelical and Reformed Church Sponsored a food sale July 16 at Jerry's Dairy Bar. The proceeds are to be used to purchase stained glass windows for the front entrance of the church, which is being remodeled. The addition to the church will include rest rooms in the basement, a small storage space and stairway. Above ground there will be a small vestibule, stairway to the sanctuary and a "cry room."
The size of the addition is 14 feet by 23 feet. Members of the building committee are: Ted Abel, Treasurer; Ed Braun, Mr. and Mrs. Lorris Dusso, Mrs. Charles Ludwig, Gilbert Meyer, Robert Schneider, Mrs. Robert Unger, and the Rev. Charles Koch.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs