Obit: Przybylski, Dorothy (1944)
Surnames: Przybylski, Jedrychowski, Meske, Wnek
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 01/20/1944
Przybylski, Dorothy (17 JAN 1944)
A very pretty wedding took place Monday morning at St. Hedwig’s Church, when Miss Dorothy Przybylski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ignatius Przybylski, became the bride of Joseph Jedrychowski S2c, of Chicago. Rev. Francis Przybylski of independence, brother of the bride, officiated at the marriage ceremony. A 10 o’clock solemn mass was celebrated by Rev. Francis Przybylski, assisted by Rev. Francis Piekarski, the pastor, as deacon, and Rev. John Krasowski of North Creek as sub-deacon.
The bride wore a white heavy brocaded satin dress, fingertip veil with sweetheart crown and carried a bouquet of white roses. Little Theresa, sister of the bride, was the maid of honor and wore an old rose satin dress and blusher.
The bridesmaids, Marge Przybylski, also sister of the bride, and Miss Dorothy Jedrychowski of Chicago, sister of the groom, both wore aqua blue brocaded taffeta dresses with blushers to match and all carried bouquets of blushing roses.
The groom wore the navy dress suit.
The best man, Joseph Meske, and Leon Wnek the usher, both wore tuxedos.
After the ceremony a large reception was held at the P.N.A. Hall in the afternoon and evening.
Those from out of town who attended the wedding were: Mrs. J. Jedrychowski, the groom’s mother, and daughters Dorothy and Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Lulas and daughter Patricia Ann, Mrs. Helen Mirda and Joseph Sierzega, all of Chicago; Mrs. M. Przybylski of Kenosha; Mrs. Stella Kostrzewski and daughter Irene, of Duluth, Minn.; Margie Przybylski S.N., of La Crosse; Mrs. Leon Persok of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
After a short honeymoon the newlyweds will make their home in Chicago as the groom is stationed at Great lakes, Ill.
Their friends wish them many years of luck and happiness.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs