Surnames: Schreiber, Kramer, Schultz
----Sources: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Clark County, Wis.) 07/25/1946
Schreiber, Rosalind (Marriage - 18 July 1946)
Attired in an entrained gown of white chiffon and satin, Miss Rosalind Schreiber, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Schreiber, Milan, became the bride of Clarence Kramer, son of Mrs. Edith Kramer, Abbotsford, last Thursday morning in a nuptial mass celebrated by the Rev. Raymond Schultz in St. Thomas Catholic church in Milan.
The bride’s finger-tip veil was caught to an orange blossom headdress and she carried a shower bouquet of roses, carnations and baby wreath. Her father presented her in marriage.
Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Schreiber, Athens, brother and sister in law of the bride, served as best man and matron of honor; Miss Carmelitta Schreiber, Milan, sister of the bride, was bridesmaid; and Vernon Kramer of Abbotsford, brother of the bridegroom, the groomsman.
Both the bride’s attendants wore formals of aqua dotted swiss with clusters of yellow flowers in their hair, and carried colonial bouquets. Their bracelets were gifts from the bride.
The bride’s mother attended the ceremony in a lime green mesh dress and the bridegroom’s mother was attired in gray crepe. Shoulder bouquets of roses, carnations and sweet peas were pinned to their shoulders.
Bouquets of gladioli, delphinium and pompoms decorated the Schreiber home; 100 guests were entertained throughout the day.
Mrs. Kramer was graduated from the Abbotsford, Wis. High School and the Whitewater State Teachers College and has been teaching school for the past six years, four of which have been spent at Abbotsford, Wis.
Mr. Kramer is street commissioner at Abbotsford where they will make their home. He has been in military service for three years. Twenty-four months of this time were spent overseas.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs