Bio: Hagen, Frank
(10 April 1914)
Contact: Marsha Hosfeld
----Sources: DORCHESTER HERALD (Dorchester, Clark County, Wis.) Friday, April 10, 1914
SLIVER IN FINGER CAUSES LOCKJAW
Frank Hagen of Abbotsford, was stricken with lockjaw and taken to the Marshfield, Wisconsin Hospital Monday night for treatment, as a result of blood poisoning caused by a sliver in his finger several weeks ago. His father, Henry Hagen, of this village, helped to take him down, returning Tuesday. Last reports are favorable for his speedy recovery.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs