Surnames: Twarowski, Truckey, Zukowski, Krzyzanski, Papierniak, Przybylski
----Sources: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 10/10/1940
Twarowski, Anna (5 OCT 1940)
Mr. Louis Truckey, son of Mr. and Mrs. Truckey of Eland, Wis., and Miss Anna Twarowski, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Twarowski of the town of Thorp (Clark Co., Wis.), were united in the holy bonds of matrimony by Rev. F.A. Kulig at nine o’clock in a double ring ceremony performed at St. Hedwig’s Catholic Church, Saturday morning, Oct. 5th, 1940.
The couple was attended by John Twarowski, brother of the bride, as best man, and Miss Anna Twarowski bridesmaid, a cousin, who was attired in an American Beauty rose satin gown and carried a bouquet of white chrysanthemums and roses.
The bride was beautifully dressed in white frosted satin with long train and wore a crown of seed pearls with veil and necklace to match. Her bouquet was of white chrysanthemums and pink roses. The maid of honor was Stella Twarowski, sister of the bride. The groom and best man wore oxford gray. Other attending couples were Joe Krzyzanski and Florence Zukowski, Walter Papierniak and Margaret Przybylski.
After the ceremony a reception was held at the home of the bride’s parents, where festivities continued throughout the day and evening.
Mr. and Mrs. Truckey will reside on their farm west of the village.
Out of town guests at the wedding were: Mr. and Mrs. Henry Jensen and son, Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Page, Mrs. Clarence Gray, Mrs. Elizabeth Purnick and daughter, Ernie Gray and Dan Shumaker, all of Minneapolis; Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Truckey and Mr. and Mrs. Ole Tornsen of Eland, Mr. and Mrs. Jas. Fradette of Neillsville, Mrs. S. Gospodar and Mrs. Cunningham of Stanley, Mr. and Mrs. Barney Kowalski and daughter of Wausau, Mr. and Mrs. John Skiewiezynski and Anton Rudawski of Stanley.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs