Mr./Mrs. David A. #2 (Golden - 1943)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Danielson, Aaberg, Pearson, Stensvold, Mattingly
----Sources: The Clark County Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 4 March 1943
Danielson, Mr./Mrs. David A. (Golden - 25 Feb. 1943)
Greenwood - Mr. and Mrs. David A. Danielson, who have made their home in Greenwood since 1906, observed their golden wedding anniversary Thursday, February 25, at their home, six miles northeast of Greenwood. Over 100 persons attended the reception and dinner. The home was decorated with golden snapdragons.
During the afternoon talks were given by the Rev. and Mrs. M. K. Aaberg of Greenwood, and songs were sung by the entire group. Mr. and Mrs. Danielson received a purse of money as a token of good will from their relatives and friends, as well as many cards of congratulations.
Mr. Danielson, son of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel A. Danielson, was born December 9, 1867, in Farsond, Norway. Miss Maria Pearson, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Pear Pearson, was born September 19, 1868, in Torboda, Sweden. They were married February 25, 1893, in Chicago, where they made their home until 1906. They are members of the Trondhjem Lutheran Church, and Mr. Danielson, a carpenter and farmer has also served as a school board director.
Mr. and Mrs. Danielson have three sons and a daughter: Peder Danielson, Marengo, Ill.; Arendt Danielson, at home; David Danielson, Loyal; and Mrs. Chris (Hanna) Stensvold, Clear Lake. They have 10 grandchildren, Orlando, Norval, Lola, May, Glen, Mary Jane and Darlo Stensvold; Arlene Mattingly; Merlin, Bernard and Florence Danielson.
Out of town guests at the golden wedding celebration were: Mr. and Mrs. Chris Stensvold, daughter, Mary Jane, and son, Darlo, of Clear Lake; Mr. and Mrs. Peder Danielson and family of Marengo, Ill.; and Mr. and Mrs. John Mattingly, also of Marengo, Ill.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs