BioM: Krepsky, Genevieve (1941)
Surnames: Krepsky, Neck, Lang, Reid, Rasmussen, Shestock, Baebenroth, Van Neupert
----Sources: Colby Phonograph (Colby, Clark County, Wis.) 07/03/1941
Krepsky, Genevieve (Marriage - 30 June 1941)
Miss Genevieve Krepsky, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. H. A. Krepsky of Colby, Wisconsin and Clarence Neck, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ben Neck of Montello, were united in marriage in a ceremony performed Monday morning at 7:30 at St. Mary’s Catholic church in Colby, Rev. L. J. Lang officiating. The Young Ladies’ Choir, of which the bride was a member, sang during the nuptial mass. Miss Margaret Krepsky of Mason City, Iowa, attended her sister and Felix Neck, brother of the groom, was best man.
The bride, who was given in marriage by her father, was attired in white, a redingote, with hat and accessories in white and a corsage of yellow roses. Her bouquet consisted of pink roses, baby breath and yellow and white snapdragons. Miss Margaret Krepsky wore a white dress with a blue jacket, hat to match, and a corsage of pink roses.
Following the services, a breakfast was served at the the home of the bride’s parents for the bridal party and relatives and later the young couple left on a trip to Northern Wisconsin. The home was decorated with garden flowers.
The bride is a graduate of the Colby, Wis. High School and of Central State Teachers’ College of Stevens Point. She taught school several years at Montello. Mr. Neck attended high school at Montello where he and his bride will live. He is a mechanic at the Ford garage there.
Out of town guests here for the occasion were Mr. and Mrs. Ben Neck, Felix Neck and Mr. and Mrs. R. G. Reid and children, Robert and Larry, of Montello, Miss Evelyn Rasmussen of Briggsville, Mr. and Mrs. Ravson Shestock of Palmyra and Mrs. Harold Baebenroth and Dr. and Mrs. Car Van Neupert of Stevens Point.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs