Obit: Kage, Emma
#2 (1889 - 1939)
Surnames: Kage, Rahn, Brandenburg, Kester, Kuehl
----Sources: OWEN ENTERPRISE (Owen, Clark County, Wis.) 04/06/1939
Kage, Emma #2 (24 APR 1889 - 29 MAR 1939)
Funeral services were conducted Sunday, April 2, at St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Green Grove by Rev. M.C. Goetsch, for Mrs. William Kage nee Brandenburg. Mrs. Kage was born April 24, 1889 in the township of Wolf River, near Fremont. In the year 1909 she was united in marriage to William Kage at Fremont. To this union was born one daughter, Mrs. Lila Rahn of Green Grove.
In 1928 they came to Clark County and resided in the town of Unity, occupying what is now known as the Kasper Cheese Factory. About three years later Mr. and Mrs. Kage moved to Kathryn, N.D., where Mr. Kage passed away March 29, 1939.
Preceding her in death were two sisters and one brother, and her parents. Surviving are her husband and one daughter, Mrs. Edmond Rahn; two brothers, August Brandenburg of Fremont and Adolph Brandenburg of Oshkosh; sisters, Mrs. Herman Hahn, Mrs. William Kester, both of Fremont, and Mrs. Otto Kuehl of Oshkosh.
Out of town relatives here for the funeral were Mr. and Mrs. Herman Hahn, Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Hahn, Mr. and Mrs. William Kester and son, Wilbert, Mr. and Mrs. August Brandenburg, Mrs. Ed Ellis, and Charles Miller, all of Fremont; Mr. and Mrs. Otto Kuehl and son, Clarence, Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Kuehl, Mr. and Mrs. Adolph Brandenburg, Mr. and Mrs. Reinhardt Selle, all of Oshkosh; Mr. and Mrs. John Davidson of Waupaca; Mr. and Mrs. Herman Kage, Mr. and Mrs. Gust Kage of West Bloomfield; Miss Emma Kage of Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Kage and son, Harold, and daughter, Amella of Marathon City; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Rahn of Neillsville, Wis.
Pallbearers were former neighbors, Charles and Otto Schulte, Frank and T. Will, Richard Witte and Ernest Kowalk.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs