Genevieve Mrs. (1933)
Surnames: GRIEGER FEIND BEYERL LANG NIEWONLY HANSENE KIEFFER THILL SAMBORSKI TAMBORINA MAIER GRUND KREMSREITER BLOCZYNSKI
----Sources: COLBY PHONOGRAPH (Colby, Clark County, Wis.) 09/07/1933
Grieger, Genevieve Mrs. (Marriage - 29 Aug. 1933)
Mrs. Genevieve Grieger, daughter of Mrs. Frank Beyerl, and Mr. Ernest Feind, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Feind, were united in marriage at the St. Mary’s parsonage in Colby Tuesday, August 29, Rev. L. Lang reading the marriage ceremony. Miss Sophie Niewonly of Athens, a cousin of the bride, acted as bridesmaid and the groom was attended by the bride’s brother, Gilbert Grieger.
The bride was attired in a beautiful dress of all white silk flat crepe, ankle length, trimmed with lace and also wore a long tulle veil with a headdress of rhinestones and peach. Her bouquet consisted of mixed flowers. The bridesmaid wore a dress of blue flat crepe with hat to match and her bouquet also consisted of mixed flowers.
A wedding reception was held at the home of the bride, covers being laid for 170 at dinner and supper. The home was nicely decorated with blue and white streamers for the occasion. In the evening a free wedding dance was given at the Oakwood pavilion which was largely attended by friends and relatives. The newlyweds are at home at present at the home of the bride.
Out of town guests were Mrs. J. B. Hansene, Kenosha; Mr. Andrew Kieffer, Lomiral Mr. and Mrs. Henry Thill, Marathon; Mr. and Mrs. Walter Samborski, Marathon; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Tamborina, Dorchester; Mr. and Mrs. Leo Niewonly and family, Edgar; Mr. and Mrs. Fred Niewonly and family, Athens; Mr. and Mrs. Henry Maier, Athens; Mr. and Mrs. Frank Grund, Merrill; Mr. and Mrs. Ulrich Grund, Merrill; Mr. and Mrs. Walter Grund, Merrill; Mr. and Mrs. Gust Grieger, Merrill; Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Kremsreiter, Wurtsburg; Mr. and Mrs. Leo Bloczynski, Unity.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs