Gertrude Louise #3 (1933)
Surnames: DIETRICH WOIK HENNLICH GOETSCH SOMMERS HESCHKE SOMMER JENSEN EGGERT FIEAKE
----Sources: COLBY PHONOGRAPH (Colby, Clark County, Wis.) 06/29/1933
Dietrich, Gertrude Louise (Marriage - 20 June 1933)
A very pretty wedding took place at the St. Paul’s Lutheran church at Green Grove June 20th, Rev. M. C. Goetsch reading the marriage ceremony, when Miss Gertrude Louise Dietrich, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Woik, became the bride of Mr. Hans Hennlich, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Hennlich of Dorchester, Wis. Miss Marion Dietrich, sister of the bride, acted as maid of honor and Miss Gretchen Hennlich as bridesmaid. The groom was attended by Ervin Hennlich, his nephew, and Donald Sommers. The church was decorated with cut flowers and ferns for the occasion.
The bride was attired in a beautiful dress of white satin, floor length, with tulle veil and carried a bouquet of snapdragons, roses and baby’s breath. The maid of honor wore a dress of yellow georgette with white slippers. The bridesmaid wore a dress of peach color net with white slippers. Both carried bouquets similar to the bride’s.
After the ceremony a reception was held at the home of the bride’s parents for relatives and immediate friends, covers being laid for eighty at a six-thirty dinner. Yellow, peach and white cut flowers decorated the house. Out of town guests were: Mr. and Mrs. William Sommers and daughter, Vernice, of Neenah, Miss Veta Heschke of Gilbert, Mr. and Mrs. Otto Sommer and son Otto, of Spencer, Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Jensen and Herbert Eggert of Milwaukee, Mr. and Mrs. William Hennlich and sons of Curtiss, Mr. and Mrs. William Hennlich and daughter, Gretchen, Mr. and Mrs. Leo Hennlich and family, Mr. and Mrs. Victor Fieake and family, all of Dorchester, Wis.
The newlyweds will make their home in Milwaukee where the groom is employed as printer.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs