Pearl C. (1924)
Surnames: DANIELSON JOHNSON GOLDEN CURRAN
----Sources: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 04/24/1924
Danielson, Pearl C. (20 APR 1924)
Chippewa Falls Herald
A beautiful Easter wedding took place at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church Sunday at high noon, when Miss Pearl Christine Danielson of Hallie and J. Arthur Johnson of Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.) were united in marriage. The service was read by Rev. J.S. Paulson before the alter banked with ferns and Easter lilies.
The bridal party entered the church to the strains of Mendelssohn’s Wedding March which was played on the organ by Miss Marie Paulson. The church was filled to overflowing.
The bride appeared charming in a gown of white canton crepe and she wore a white tulle veil, caught at the back with orange blossoms. She carried a beautiful shower bouquet of Easter lilies and delicately pink American Beauty roses.
Miss Thelma Danielson, bridesmaid and sister of the bride, was attired in a beige satin faced canton gown and a beige and blue picture hat to match. She carried a large bouquet of Easter lilies and pink carnations.
The groom was attended by his brother, Leo Johnson of Greenwood.
The little flower girls, Mary Ellen Golden and Alvah Curran, nieces of the bride, were daintily dressed in white organdie and each carried a bouquet of sweet peas.
"Oh Promise Me" was beautifully sung be Robert Wiley, accompanied on the piano by Miss Aurora Wiley.
Following the church service a luncheon was served at the home of the bride’s parents at two o’clock to about thirty guests including relatives and friends intimate of the family. The rooms were prettily decorated in pink and white.
The bride has been employed as bookkeeper for the Greenwood Co-operation Co., at Greenwood for the past year and a half and the groom was operating a farm there. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson will reside on the Danielson farm where they will have charge.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs