Olivia M. (1931)
Surnames: DECKER PINTER LUDWIG WERNER TARTNIK HABERMEYER SEIDL
----Sources: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co., WI) 09/04/1931
Decker, Olivia M. (1 SEP 1931)
A very pretty wedding was solemnized at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church at Stetsonville Tuesday morning at 8:30 when Miss Olivia M. Decker, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Peter Decker of the town of Mayville (Clark Co., Wis.), was united in marriage to Mr. John E. Pinter, Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. John Pinter, Sr., with Rev. J. Gleisner officiating.
The bride was beautifully gowned in a dress of white satin, wore a trailing veil and carried a lovely arm bouquet of tea roses and forget-me-nots. The maid of honor, Miss Charlotte Decker, wore a green chiffon gown, and the bridesmaid, Miss Rose Decker, wore rose chiffon, Miss Alma Ludwig was attired in orchid chiffon, and Miss Anna Seidl wore a peach chiffon gown. All carried arm bouquets. The groom’s attendants were Mr. Frank Bartnik, Mr. Edward Werner, Mr. Tom Habermeyer and Mr. Raymond Ludwig, who all wore the conventional dark suits.
A reception and banquet at the bride’s home followed the ceremony with about 200 guests present. The home was decorated to harmonize with the bridesmaids’ dresses. In the evening a free wedding dance was given to an enormous crowd at Midway.
Out of town folks present for the wedding were Mrs. Nick Helien and son, Nick, of Black Creek, Mrs. Ted Heigel and Mrs. frank Wudi of Appleton, Mrs. Mike Heigel and son, Harold of Green Bay, Michael Engel of Seattle, Mrs. Gilbert Ruesch of Stevens Point, Mr. and Mrs. Ben Bostad and Mr. and Mrs. Edward Peterson of Madison.
The newly married couple will make their home at once on the Pinter farm in the town of Holton, where the groom will manage the farm. The host of friends who know both bride and groom join the Clarion in extending congratulations and wishes for much joy and prosperity for the newlyweds in their journey through life together.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs