BioM: Brick, Irene
Surnames: BRICK DUSSO OPDYCKE
----Sources: : Marshfield News Herald (Marshfield, Wis.) 01/20/1938
Brick, Irene (15 JAN 1938)
Announcement has been made of the marriage of Miss Irene Brick, daughter of Mrs. Fred, Brick, Greenwood (Clark Co., Wis.), to Ralph Dusso, Owen (Clark Co.), son of Mr. and Mrs. L.M. Dusso, Owen, Wis. The ceremony was performed by the Rev. C.R. Gaylord at the Methodist Parsonage in Greenwood at 3 p.m. on Jan. 15.
Miss Janet Opdycke and Lorris Dusso, brother of the bridegroom, were the couple’s only attendants.
The bride wore a navy blue dress with navy blue accessories. Miss Opdycke was attired in green.
A wedding supper was served to immediate relatives at the home of the bride’s mother after the service. In the evening a wedding dance was given at Atwood.
Mr. Dusso and his bride will make their home with her mother at Greenwood.
BioM: Brick, Irene (1938)
Posted by: PMoseSh@aol.com
Surnames: BRICK DUSSO GAYLORD OPDYIKE
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner 1/1938
From The Greenwood Gleaner and from the scrapbook of Mrs. Andrews, former librarian at the Greenwood Library, Greenwood, Clark Co., Wisconsin
January 15, 1938 DUSSO-BRICK
Miss Irene Brick daughter of Mrs. Fred Brick of the town of Warner, and Ralph Dusso, son of Mr. and Mrs. L. M. Dusso of the town of Green Grove, were united in marriage at the Methodist parsonage, Greenwood on Saturday, January 15, 1938 at 3:00 p.m., Rev. C.R. Gaylord officiating.
They were attended by Miss Janet Opdyike and Lorris Dusso, brother of the groom. The bride was attired in a navy blue dress and the bridesmaid wore a green dress.
for immediate relatives and in the evening a wedding dance was given at Atwood.
For the present they will reside with the bride's mother.
The Gleaner joins their many friends and relatives in extending congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs