BioM: Abraham, Dorothy (1932)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
Surnames: Abraham, Quinnell, Weed
----Source: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 10 Nov. 1932
Abraham, Dorothy (Marriage - 7 Nov. 1932)
Mr. Robert R. Quinnell of Pine Valley and Miss Dorothy Abraham of New Richmond, were married Monday, Nov. 7, at the River Falls, Wis., Rev. Weed of the M. E. Church officiating. They were attended by the bride's brother and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Ivor Abraham, of River Falls.
After the ceremony the bridal party drove to White Pine Inn near Stillwater, Minn., where a wedding dinner was served. They left that afternoon for a trip to Chicago and points in southern Wisconsin.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Quinnell of Pine Valley. He was born and grew up on the home farm, completed rural schools and graduated from Neillsville High school in 1918. Later he took a source in civil engineering and has since been employed in construction work by contractors and for several summers by the State Highway Department, having just completed the season's work for the state, near Haugen, Wis. Several years ago he established a fox farm near his father's place, which he has expanded into a business of considerable proportions. He is a young man of fine character and ability.
The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Lillian Abraham of New Richmond. She grew to womanhood there and graduated from New Richmond High school . After graduating she entered the employ of the New Richmond State Bank where she became assistant cashier, holding this position until a few weeks ago when she resigned. She is a young lady of pleasing personality and is highly spoken of in her home community where she enjoys a wide social and business acquaintance.
On their return to Neillsville they will begin housekeeping in the apartments over Dr. Bradbury's office on East Fifth Street.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs