School: Greenwood, Wisconsin High School - F. F. A. (1950)
----Source: 1950 Greenwood, Wisconsin High School Annual, pg. 46.
(Click on the photo to enlarge it)
|TOP ROW: Paul Franz, Donald Schwarze, Harold Abel, Glen Sisson,
Lloyd Horn, John Rondorf, Durward Haigh, Ardell Worchel, Darrel
Horn, Gary Vollrath, Verlyn Sloniker, Marvin Marg
THIRD ROW: Jerome Tieman, William Snedic, Joe Gregorich, John Denk, Robert Tieman, Robert Murphy, William Reineke, Donald Ellingson, Richard Niemi, Paul Plautz, Rudolph Zorman, Robert Dow.
SECOND ROW: Robert Zager, John Bertz, Delmond Olson, Nyle Brandt, Robert Gregorich, James Mead, Clarence Monegar, Ted Clintsman, Ken Dusso, Herbert Noah, Philip Plautz, Charles Krapf
FIRST ROW: James Spencer, Ronald Ystad, Donald Ampe, James Reineke, Bernard Murphy, Dean Kile, Bernard Decker, Donald Lesar, Richard Rondorf, Tom Hawley, Rudy Jordon, Darrel Van Kirk
SEATED: Mr. Van Keuren - Advisor, Joe Kohlnhofer -Sentinel, Larry Vollrath - Secretary, Charles Klapatauskas - Vice President, Gerald Horn - Treasurer, George Plunkett - Reporter
NOT PICTURED: Joe O'Black - President
The Greenwood Chapter of the Future Farmers began another busy year with 54 members. This year we are under the capable leadership of Joe O'Black, President; Charles Klapatauskas, Vice-president; Larry Vollrath, Secretary; Gerald Horn, Treasurer; Joe Kohlnhofer, Sentinel; and George Plunkett, Reporter.
In the Homecoming Parade. our float won second place.
The F.F. A. Basketball team didn't have a too successful season due to the loss of five of our first seven men.
.This year we raised money by selling refreshments at basketball games, and renting out the Cow Clippers to various farmers. We hope we can make enought to go on a camping trip this spring. Our Joint sleigh ride party with the F.H.A. was held Feb. 21.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs