News: Dr. Wm. A.
Olson Begins Practice Aug. 1933
Contact: Tiffiney Hill
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner,
DR. WM. A. OLSON BEGINS PRACTICE August 1933
This is to announce that Dr. Wm. A. Olson has opened an office at Greenwood, Wis. for the Practice of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetric. The office is located in the Bishop building, south of the Leach Market. Office hours are from 11 to 12 A.M. 2 to 4 and 7 to 8 P.M. Telephone 68.
Dr. Olson is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. He spent three months at the Midelfart Clinic at Eau Claire in Medicine and General Surgery. His training in obstetrics was obtained at the De Lee Dispensary affiliated with the University of Chicago. He spent nine months at the two thousand bed hospital of the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and three months doing Industrial emergency surgery in Detroit.
Dr. Olson is a married man, he and his wife having one son. Mrs. Olson is a graduate of the Madison General Hospital School of nursing, class of 1923 and has practiced her profession for seven years, most of the time as Public Health nurse for the City of Madison.
Dr. Olson is not a stranger in this locality, having taught Sciences in the High School at Colby, Wis., for five years prior to taking up the study of Medicine.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs